Pamela Michelle, J.D., M.S. has a passion for the trans-personal, humanistic and existential perspectives in her coaching and therapy practices and incorporates her worldly and ever actualizing perspective on living in her practices.
We understand that you may not desire a full day or more of consulting, and Pam is more than happy to design a talk for any occasion, to fit any time constraint. Pam can speak to your management professionals or your legal team – or design a talk that speaks to both. Some samples of talks that Pam has given are as follows:
- Increasing Human Capital by Cultivating Human Potential, Building a Connected and Unified Workplace
- Cultivating and Retaining Your Firms Top Talent
- The Hero’s Journey; Utilizing Mythology as a Tool Toward Self Empowerment
- Tools to Create Work Life Balance
- How to Work With Feelings of Depression & Anxiety as Tools Toward Self Insight and Empowerment
- How to Understand and Communicate with Challenging Clients
- Understanding and Managing Client Expectations
- How to Contextualize and Transform Professional Disappointments: You Do Not Control The World!