Having a legal career can be amazing. However, if you are feeling tired, frustrated, unfulfilled or even depressed, don’t despair. This happens more frequently with lawyers than you might think.
You got into law because you wanted to help others, make a difference and live a life that was full and rich with experiences. Lately though, it seems as if discouragement and frustration are your constant companions and when you think about your career in law, it leaves you feeling flat. You may even be wondering if you need to switch careers.
It’s probably not that so before you look at your law degree and wonder why you spent all that time and effort, take a deep breath.
You’ve worked so hard for so long that you’ve forgotten.
• You are a delightful work in progress with unfinished dreams and a whole life to live; you are not just your job
• That you got into law to provide counsel and impact lives, not just conduct transactions
• That your career and law practice are a part of your life, not your entire life
• The essence of who you are and how by just being you, you can create a happier life for yourself and for others
The thoughts and feeling you’re having are perfectly normal and the good news is, you don’t need to do something different. What you need to do, is some serious soul searching so you can be different. That’s when things will change and they will!
What if you:
• Rediscovered your love for the law and experienced a new passion for your life
• Finally felt an alignment between your head and your heart while doing the work you do
• Became a part of a community that is truly making a difference while making a living
• Had a deeper understanding of who you really are and how to live in those strengths
• Committed to what you really want out of life without fear of judgement or judging yourself
• Stopped settling for the status quo of life and lived a life you felt was truly remarkable
What you need is to hit the restart button and get a fresh start and the best way to do that is to work with someone who has experienced what you are experiencing and can help you create a new way of being so you can a new way of working.
You need The Soul Of Law Coaching
With different coaching options, you can choose to get the guidance you need to create the life you want. The only question you need to answer right now is, “Which option is best for me?”